Sign up for our
Click here for our
Getting the Love You Want
Sep 25-27, 2015
Santa Fe, NM
Click here for complete Couples Workshop schedule
Lesbian Couples Workshop
Getting the Love you Want
Oct 9-11, 2015
Santa Fe, NM
Click here for complete Gay/Lesbian Couples Workshop schedule
We are located in the beautiful Land of Enchantment in the amazing City Different.
Our mission is to support people in developing healthy, vibrant and lasting relationships.
Take the Pulse of Your Relationship:
- Find it hard to communicate with your partner/spouse?
- Feel misunderstood by him/her?
- Want more of the romance you experienced when you first met?
- Tired of having the same old arguments?
Or are you single and want to find a love that is real and lasts?
If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions, we can help.
We can help whether:
- You are beginning a relationship you want to keep
- You want to enrich an already satisfying relationship
- You want to resolve long-standing conflicts with your partner
- You are not sure you want to stay in an existing relationship
- You are tired of getting into relationships that end in disappointment
We want to help you make your relationship dreams a reality.
The Santa Fe Center for Relationships
The Santa Fe Center for Relationships was created to support you in bringing out the very best in you and your relationship.
The Santa Fe Center for Relationships is located in a 2nd and 3rd story walk-up at the Lofts at Marquez Place in the South Capitol area of Santa Fe, near the Railyard. The space is home-like, comfortable and inviting, providing an ideal environment in which to do reflective, transformative work.
For more photos and information about the Center’s space click here.
In Imago, couples learn specific communication skills that lead them to deeper emotional connectedness. This language of connection can keep your relationship fresh and dynamic. It helps you to get beneath everyday conflicts and rekindle love. Harville Hendrix, PhD and Helen LaKelly Hunt, PhD, authors of the best selling book, Getting the Love You Want, developed Imago Relationship Therapy based on their knowledge of psychology, their clinical experience, and the lessons learned from their own relationship.
For more information on Imago, go to www.imagorelationships.com